Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Solar System Exhibit

In science, we just wrapped up a unit on the solar system. As a culminating project, I had my students each research a different planet (not including Earth) and create an alien to go with their planet. I used this awesome resource that I found on TPT. In addition to the alien, the students created a passport for the alien, which housed all of the research that they conducted on their planet. Fun right? 

The students could make their alien out of anything and it was so cool to see how creative and different each one looked. I was really impressed with them all. In addition, my students held a Solar System exhibit at school and presented their projects to the 3rd and 4th grade students. They did such an awesome job! 

Here are some pictures of some of the aliens and some posters that the kids created. 







Tuesday 1-28-14
Jeans: Old Navy
Cardigan: Old Navy
Chambray: From KMart. Yes, seriously. 
Boots: Franco Sarto

 Wednesday 1-29-14
Dress: Target
Boots: Calvin Klein
Watch: Fossil 

 Thursday 1-30-14
Sweater: Target
LeggingsHUE 'Ultra' Wide Waistband Leggings
Boots: Franco Sarto
Scarf: Gift show

Casual Friday 1-31-14
Jeans: Old Navy 
Boots: Old Navy
Shirt: KWU. Supporting my lil' bro's baseball team. Go Yotes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment