Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Picture Day

Tuesday 10-08-13

Shirt: Forever 21
Skirt: Ann Taylor
Belt: came with an old dress
Boots: Frank Sarto at Macy's
Watch: Fossil

Wednesday 10-09-13
It was a Target kind of day.
Tank: Merona at Target
Pants: Merona at Target
Cardigan: Mossimo at Target
Shoes: Merona at Target 
Earrings: Forever 21

 Thursday 10-10-13 
Picture Day! Since my class theme this year is polka dots, I thought that it would be fitting to wear this dress in my first official school photo. Cheese! 
Dress: H&M
Cardigan: Old Navy
Boots: Calvin Klein

 VERY Casual Friday 10-11-13
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Bobs (my sister was actually throwing these away. I thought they were the most comfortable things ever.)
Pullover: my alma mater UC Merced
Watch: gift from mom


No comments:

Post a Comment