Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Monday 10-28-13

Pants: Old Navy
Top: Merona at Target
Cardigan: Old Navy
Boots: Calvin Klein

Wednesday 10-30-13

Dress: Old Navy
Tights: Target
Boots: Frank Sarto
Necklace: Target

Thursday 10-31-13
Happy Halloween! If you can't tell, I was Mary Poppins. If you can't tell because (like my students), you've never seen Mary Poppins, shame on you! Go watch it now! This was not my intended costume at all. I was planning on being Alice but, of course, I waited until the day before Halloween to start gathering my costume necessities. I spent 3 1/2 hours going to 7 different stores (2 stores twice!) and had no luck finding a white frilly apron. So, I settled on using things from my closet  and a couple thrift store finds to create this outfit. I should have just thought of this in the first place and saved myself a whole lot of time and headache. I am disappointed that I didn't have the hat and umbrella though. That would have truly made me recognizable. I did have a great coat that I was able to wear in the morning. One of my kids asked if I was Nanny McPhee! A couple teachers thought I was a school marm. Next year I'm going to plan early! 

Top: Ralph Lauren
Skirt: Thrifted 
Boots: Calvin Klein
Bag: Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment