Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Veteran's Day

Happy Veteran's Day to all of our military men and women. Thank you for your service and sacrifices. I am extremely proud to be a Blue Star Sister as my brother serves in the USAF. I know that it isn't easy for him to be away from his wife and kids, but I am so proud of the man that he is. 

 Wednesday 11-6-13
Dress: Mossimo at Target 
Boots: Calvin Klein
Belt: thrifted

 Thursday 11-7-13
Dress: Merona at Target
Boots: Calvin Klein
Necklace: Gift 

Unfortunately, this was the one and only day that I was able to wear this dress. At lunch that day, my tomato basil soup decided to explode everywhere! I told my kids that my dress was hungry. I tried my best to get the stains out, but it was no use. Luckily the dress was on clearance! 

No comments:

Post a Comment