Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Weekend recap: camping

It's only Monday and I am already exhausted! This weekend I went on what I thought would be a relaxing camping trip. We went to Bullard's Bar Reservoir (fun name right?) in Yuba County. It was nice to get away with friends, hang out on the boat, and do a little wakeboarding. However, it felt more draining than relaxing. This could be due to the fact that I spent the entire 6 hour car ride (there and home) prepping for the next month and grading papers... in between watching My Cousin Vinny on the DVD player. (:  I am really excited about how much I got accomplished and I'm hoping my kiddos like all of the activities that I have planned! 

Here's a picture from the trip. I didn't remember to take one until we were heading out so this is just the marina. It was so beautiful out on the water and not crowded at all! 


Monday 9-9-13
Maxi Madness
I am a HUGE fan of the maxi dress. 1: It is easy and works for any occasion. 2: It's long enough to cover the nasty bruises that I get on my legs from Crossfit!


Dress: Old Navy
Cardigan: Mossimo at Target
Jacket: Old Navy
Earrings: Old Navy
(See a trend?) 

No comments:

Post a Comment