Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

TwoFor

Since I am new to the blogging world, I'm still trying to figure things out! I meant to post yesterday but I just didn't know what the heck I was doing. Hopefully I've got a better handle on it now. 

So, here's a two-for-one on what I wore:

Tuesday 9-3-13
My weather app said overcast so I figured it was time to bust out the fall boots for the 1st time. Don't mind my laundry basket or my boyfriend sleeping in the background. Say cheese dear! 
Dress: Sonoma at Kohl's
Boots: Franco Sarto at Macy's

Wednesday 9-4-13
Yellow & Blue Combo 
I love these two colors together. One of my students was also wearing blue polka dot pants this day. I thought it was cute, I'm sure she thought it was embarrassing. 
Top: old from Marshall's 
Pants: Merona at Target
Wedges: old

No comments:

Post a Comment